Rewards Available
- Free Rooms in 4 and 5 star hotels
- Free dining vouchers to be used at dozens of places
- Free show and event tickets
- Free nightclub admission and even bottle service
- Free gaming coupons
- Free Caribbean Cruse (what) Yeah you heard right.
- Plus much more
How to earn rewards
Please make note you won't get hundreds or even thousands of dollars of free stuff in a few short days it takes some time. My last trip I saved up for around 9 months but for over $700.00 in free stuff it was well worth my time invested. There are 2 different types of currency available on MyVegas which are chips and loyalty points. Chips are used to play games and can be acquired from a number of sources. Loyalty points are earned from leveling up, playing games, and a few other sources. You don't have to purchase anything in fact I have not purchased anything and I have earned a lot of rewards. Once you play with your chips and earn loyalty points you just redeem them for great free stuff. I will have more to come about the best earning methods and how to maximize chips and loyalty points.
No comments:
Post a Comment